Last night I officially hit 4000 followers! WOOT! To celebrate all you awesome people who follow me, I am doing a give away! And what will I be giving away, you say? The winner of said give away shall receive any two 11x14 prints or any four 5x7 prints from my etsy shop, my printed book of sketches (titled ‘My Brain Is More Screwed Up Then Yours’) and an original sketch!
- I will cover shipping worldwide
- You must be a follower to win. If you REBLOG this post, I will add your name in again, doubling your chances! ( I will be checking to make sure it’s not reblogged to a contest-only reblog tumblr).
- You have three days to respond to my ‘YOU’VE WON!’ email. If I receive no response in that time, I will move on.
- The original sketch is for one character only on 6x8 watercolor paper. It will be a pencil sketch only. No pornographic stuff! You can give me a character to draw or describe what you would like.
- Winner will be drawn on the 26th.
Yay! Thank you for following!
These two are heading out (along with sketches my friends did) to a little boy from my home-town area who is having a very tough time. He has an incurable form of cancer and attempted treatments have left him almost entirely paralyzed. He’s turning 4 soon and he loves getting mail. So, I’m mailing him these.
If you’d also like to mail him a drawing or some well-wishes, here’s the link to the article (from the newspaper I use to deliver!). I just thought I’d post because getting mail from local people is one thing, but if he got mail from all over the world- well I think that would make his day.
If you want to help spread the word, that would be awesome!
FOR THOSE WHO DON’T LIKE TO TALK ON THE PHONE BUT WANT TO HELP KEEP THE INTERNET AWESOME
- Go to http://www.fcc.gov/comments
- Click on 14-28
- Comment “I want internet service providers classified as common carriers.”
Please reblog for people who have phone-related phobias or anxieties.
Be sure to hit “confirm” to send your comment.
Ironically, this website is INCREDIBLY SLOW.
THANKS. I hate talking to people I don’t know on the phone.
This is so much easier for me! (Phone calls are THE WORST.)
I took a hiatus from work to do some more fan art of GotG. I’m a wee bit obsessed with that movie. I’m working on an entire series like this. All I can say about working on this is ‘DEM TATTOOS!!!’. So much time! Watercolors and inks.
I added prints to etsy of him. I also renewed many other print listings, so please take a gander if you can! I could use some help atm, funds-wise (Zena’s paw problems are causing issues).
*Please do not remove my text/source. Thank you!